Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BUSY BUSY SCHEDULE OF MINE

Well, volleyball ended this past week and it was a great season. I have 5 days off! Then on the 10th and 11th I have basketball tryouts! Our pre-season games are pretty much all over the state from Ogden down to Orem so if you would like to come watch one, let me know and I will find the closest one to wear you live :D After basketball is over, i get about another 5 days off and then into the Track and Field season. Ha Ha it's crazy town but I absolutely love playing sports, and I am also maintaing a high GPA which is so so exciting for me! High School is truly THE BEST and SPORTS are my life! My favorite quote is by Michael Jordan "MJ" I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come.I don't do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results. You also have to expect things of yourself, before you can do them.

No comments: